An introduction to the special issue on “the behavioural turn in public policy: new evidence from experiments”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo, 2000. "A Fine is a Price," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Peter Lunn, 2015.
"Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Lunn, Pete, 2013. "Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?," Papers WP455, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Riccardo Rebonato, 2014. "A Critical Assessment of Libertarian Paternalism," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 357-396, September.
- Sabine Frerichs, 2011. "False Promises? A Sociological Critique of the Behavioural Turn in Law and Economics," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 289-314, September.
- Raj Chetty, 2015.
"Behavioral Economics and Public Policy: A Pragmatic Perspective,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 1-33, May.
- Raj Chetty, 2015. "Behavioral Economics and Public Policy: A Pragmatic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 20928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-W. Micklitz & Lucia Reisch & Kornelia Hagen, 2011. "An Introduction to the Special Issue on “Behavioural Economics, Consumer Policy, and Consumer Law”," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 271-276, September.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Chakravarti, Amitav & Ortoleva, Pietro & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Mureddu, Fra, 2015. "Pathos & ethos: emotions and willingness to pay for tobacco products," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64127, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- T. M. Wilkinson, 2013. "Nudging and Manipulation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 61(2), pages 341-355, June.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34330194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Veltri, 2015.
"The Behavioural Turn in Consumer Policy: Perspectives and Clarifi cations,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 50(2), pages 108-114, March.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri, 2015. "The Behavioural Turn in Consumer Policy: Perspectives and Clarifications," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 012645, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2016. "Behavioral Economics: Past, Present, and Future," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1577-1600, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:165:y:2019:i:c:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- FIORILLO, Damiano & SENATORE, Luigi, 2016.
"Self Image and Environmental Attitude and Behavior,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
140, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Senatore, Luigi, 2016. "Self Image and Environmental Attitude and Behavior," MPRA Paper 74888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:epolit:v:33:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-016-0044-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.