Good modeling of bad outputs: editors’ introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez C. & Koop G. & Steel M.F.J., 2002.
"Multiple-Output Production With Undesirable Outputs: An Application to Nitrogen Surplus in Agriculture,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 432-442, June.
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & Mark F.J. Steel, 2002. "Multiple-Output Production With Undesirable Outputs: An Application to Nitrogen Surplus in Agriculture," Econometrics 0201001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2002.
- Carmen Fernandez & Mark F J Steel & Gary Koop, 2002. "Multiple-output production with undesirable output: An application to nitrogen surplus in agriculture," ESE Discussion Papers 34, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2002.
"Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-Level Perspective,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 412-436, May.
- Pizer, William & Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 1999. "Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-level Perspective," Discussion Papers dp-99-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Pizer, William A. & Shih, Jhih-Shyang, 2000. "Jobs Versus the Environment: An Industry-level Perspective," Discussion Papers 10526, Resources for the Future.
- Jeanneaux, Philippe & Latruffe, Laure, 2016. "Modelling pollution-generating technologies in performance benchmarking: Recent developments, limits and future prospects in the nonparametric frameworkAuthor-Name: Dakpo, K. Hervé," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 347-359.
- Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B., 2012. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-135.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Noh, Dong-Woon & Weber, William, 2005. "Characteristics of a polluting technology: theory and practice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 469-492, June.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Koop, Gary & Steel, Mark F.J., 2005.
"Alternative efficiency measures for multiple-output production,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 411-444, June.
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & Mark F J Steel, 2003. "Alternative efficiency measures for multiple-output production," ESE Discussion Papers 65, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2010. "Directional distance functions and slacks-based measures of efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 320-322, January.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1231-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.