A comment on ‘resolving spurious regressions and serially correlated errors’
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2010. "Is the spurious regression problem spurious?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 321-323, June.
- Martínez-Rivera, Berenice & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2012. "A comment on ‘Is the spurious regression problem spurious?’," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 229-231.
- Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2011. "The "spurious regression problem" in the classical regression model framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 925-937.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Christos Agiakloglou, 2013. "Resolving spurious regressions and serially correlated errors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1361-1366, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSpurious regression; Autocorrelation corrective methods; Unit roots; Shifts; Fractional integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:51:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-015-1035-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.