The Pagan-Shannon Approximation: Unconditional Systematic Sensitivity in Minutes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 815-876, Elsevier.
- Hertel, Thomas & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2007.
"How confident can we be of CGE-based assessments of Free Trade Agreements?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-635, July.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," GTAP Working Papers 1324, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be In Cge-Based Assessments Of Free Trade Agreements?," Working papers 28690, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Thomas Hertel & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2004. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," NBER Working Papers 10477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David C. Warren & Zachary A. Wendling & Jacob Bower-Bir & Henry Fields & Kenneth R. Richards & Sanya Carley & Barry M. Rubin, 2015. "Estimating state and sub-state economic effects of a carbon dioxide tax policy: An application of a new multi-region energy-economy econometric model," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 119-139, August.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992.
"Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991. "Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Joshua Elliott & Meredith Franklin & Ian Foster & Todd Munson & Margaret Loudermilk, 2012. "Propagation of Data Error and Parametric Sensitivity in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 219-241, March.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:45-:d:230784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011.
"Technological change and China's regional disparities — A calibrated equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 582-588.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011. "Technological change and China's regional disparities -- A calibrated equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 582-588, January.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1998.
"Statistical Inference For Computable General Equilibrium Models, With Application To A Model Of The Moroccan Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 520-534, November.
- ABDELKHALEK, Touhami & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Computable General Equilibrium Models with Application to a Model of the Moroccan Economy," Cahiers de recherche 9713, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hyde, Jeffrey & Martin, Marshall A. & Preckel, Paul V. & Buschman, Lawrent L. & Edwards, C. Richard & Sloderbeck, Phillip E. & Higgins, Randall A., 2003. "The Value of Bt Corn in Southwest Kansas: A Monte Carlo Simulation Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Xiaoyun Liu & Xiuqing Wang & Xian Xin, 2012.
"Did agricultural technological changes affect China's regional disparity?,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 440-449, November.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Mao, Xuefeng & Luo, Wanchun & Xin, Xian, 2009. "Did Agricultural Technological Changes Affect China’s Regional Disparity?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50322, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 2001. "Critical Review of Literature on Computable General Equilibrium Models," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:09, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2013. "Trade Elasticity Parameters for a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1213-1269, Elsevier.
- Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 287-306, May.
- Xian Xin & Xiuqing Wang, 2008. "Was China's Inflation in 2004 Led by an Agricultural Price Rise?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(3), pages 353-364, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:16:y:1991:i:1:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.