The Pagan-Shannon Approximation: Unconditional Systematic Sensitivity in Minutes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dearden, Lorraine & Machin, Stephen & Reed, Howard, 1997.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 47-66, January.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & Howard Reed, 1995. "Intergenerational mobility in Britain," IFS Working Papers W95/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & H Reed, 1996. "Intergenerational Mobility in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0281, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Solon, Gary, 1999. "Intergenerational mobility in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1761-1800 Elsevier.
- James McIntosh & Martin Munk, 2007. "Scholastic ability vs family background in educational success: evidence from Danish sample survey data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 101-120, February.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2003.
"Family Income and Participation in Post-secondary Education,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2003210e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2004. "Family Income and Participation in Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- Miles Corak & Andrew Heisz, 1998. "The Intergenerational Earnings and Income Mobility of Canadian," Labor and Demography 9808001, EconWPA.
- Wedel, M, et al, 1993. "A Latent Class Poisson Regression Model for Heterogeneous Count Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 397-411, Oct.-Dec..
- Charles M. Beach & Ross E. Finnie, 1988. "Family Background in an Extended Earnings-Generation Model: Further Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 39-49, Jan-Mar.
- Finnie, Ross & Lascelles, Eric & Sweetman, Arthur, 2005. "Who Goes? The Direct and Indirect Effects of Family Background on Access to Post-secondary Education," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005237e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Steve Machin, 2007. "The economics of education and training," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 255-260, May.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2007. "Viewpoint: Replication in economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 715-733, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Hertel, Thomas & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2007.
"How confident can we be of CGE-based assessments of Free Trade Agreements?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-635, July.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," GTAP Working Papers 1324, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas Hertel & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2004. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," NBER Working Papers 10477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Mark Horridge, J. & Pearson, K. R., 1992.
"Mending the family tree a reconciliation of the linearization and levels schools of AGE modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, October.
- Thomas W. Hertel & J. Mark Horridge & K. R. Pearson, 1991. "Mending the Family Tree: A Reconciliation of the Linearization and Levels Schools of CGE Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-54, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Preckel, Paul V., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis revisited: A quadrature-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-185, April.
- Joshua Elliott & Meredith Franklin & Ian Foster & Todd Munson & Margaret Loudermilk, 2012. "Propagation of Data Error and Parametric Sensitivity in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 219-241, March.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011.
"Technological change and China's regional disparities — A calibrated equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 582-588.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011. "Technological change and China's regional disparities -- A calibrated equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 582-588, January.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1998.
"Statistical Inference For Computable General Equilibrium Models, With Application To A Model Of The Moroccan Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 520-534, November.
- ABDELKHALEK, Touhami & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Computable General Equilibrium Models with Application to a Model of the Moroccan Economy," Cahiers de recherche 9713, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hyde, Jeffrey & Martin, Marshall A. & Preckel, Paul V. & Buschman, Lawrent L. & Edwards, C. Richard & Sloderbeck, Phillip E. & Higgins, Randall A., 2003. "The Value of Bt Corn in Southwest Kansas: A Monte Carlo Simulation Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), April.
- Xiaoyun Liu & Xiuqing Wang & Xian Xin, 2012.
"Did agricultural technological changes affect China's regional disparity?,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 440-449, November.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Mao, Xuefeng & Luo, Wanchun & Xin, Xian, 2009. "Did Agricultural Technological Changes Affect China’s Regional Disparity?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50322, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 2001. "Critical Review of Literature on Computable General Equilibrium Models," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:09, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hillberry, Russell & Hummels, David, 2013. "Trade Elasticity Parameters for a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Domingues, Edson P. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey, 2008. "Sensitivity analysis in applied general equilibrium models: An empirical assessment for MERCOSUR free trade areas agreements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 287-306, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:16:y:1991:i:1:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .