The spatial dynamics of stratification: Metropolitan context, population redistribution, and black and Hispanic homeownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card, 2005.
"Is the New Immigration Really so Bad?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(507), pages 300-323, November.
- Card, David, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," IZA Discussion Papers 1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- David Card, 2005. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," NBER Working Papers 11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Glaeser, Edward L. & Vigdor, Jacob L., 2008.
"When are ghettos bad? Lessons from immigrant segregation in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 759-774, May.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "When Are Ghettos Bad? Lessons from Immigrant Segregation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 13082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vigdor, Jacob & Glaeser, Edward & Cutler, David, 2008. "When Are Ghettos Bad? Lessons from Immigrant Segregation In the United States," Scholarly Articles 2666726, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Logan & Brian Stults & Reynolds Farley, 2004. "Segregation of minorities in the metropolis: two decades of change," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(1), pages 1-22, February.
- W.A.V. Clark & M.C. Deurloo & F.M. Dieleman, 1994. "Tenure Changes in the Context of Micro-level Family and Macro-level Economic Shifts," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Dawkins, Casey J., 2005. "Racial gaps in the transition to first-time homeownership: The role of residential location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, November.
- Eileen Diaz McConnell & Enrico A. Marcelli, 2007. "Buying into the American Dream? Mexican Immigrants, Legal Status, and Homeownership in Los Angeles County," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(1), pages 199-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eileen Diaz McConnell & Ilana Redstone Akresh, 2013. "Home Equity of New Legal Immigrants in the United States: An Evaluation of Three Key Theoretical Perspectives," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 686-729, September.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015.
"Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Matthieu Solignac, 2015. "Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows," PSE Working Papers halshs-01233069, HAL.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015. "Homeownership of Immigrants in France: Selection Effects Related to International Migration Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 9517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01233069 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9446-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaalavuo, Maria & van Ham, Maarten & Kauppinen, Timo M., 2017. "Income Increase and Moving to a Better Neighbourhood: An Enquiry into Ethnic Differences in Finland," IZA Discussion Papers 11076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colleen Wynn & Lauren McClain, 2015. "Not Quite Out On The Streets: Housing Tenure Among Low-Income Urban Fathers," Working Papers wp13-17-ff, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:47:y:2010:i:4:p:845-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .