The importance of education-occupation matching in migration decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubb, S., 2003. "Overeducation in the labor market: a comment and re-analysis of a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 621-629, December.
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987.
"Over-Education in the Labor Market,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Russell W. Rumberger, 1987. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Productivity and Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 24-50.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-52, July.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- Banerjee, Biswajit, 1991. "The determinants of migrating with a pre-arranged job and of the initial duration of urban unemployment : An analysis based on Indian data on rural-to-urban migrants," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 337-351, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:42:y:2005:i:1:p:153-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.