Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111894|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schaerf, Andrea, 2002. "Local Search Techniques for Constrained Portfolio Selection Problems," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 177-90, December.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo, 2007. "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 423-434, January.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Branke, J. & Scheckenbach, B. & Stein, M. & Deb, K. & Schmeck, H., 2009. "Portfolio optimization with an envelope-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 684-693, December.
- Crama, Y. & Schyns, M., 2003. "Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 546-571, November.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, .
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.