Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Crama, Y. & Schyns, M., 2003. "Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 546-571, November.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2002. "Expected Shortfall: A Natural Coherent Alternative to Value at Risk," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 31(2), pages 379-388, July.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Schaerf, Andrea, 2002. "Local Search Techniques for Constrained Portfolio Selection Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 177-190, December.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo, 2007. "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 423-434, January.
- Branke, J. & Scheckenbach, B. & Stein, M. & Deb, K. & Schmeck, H., 2009. "Portfolio optimization with an envelope-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 684-693, December.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Steuer & Markus Hirschberger & Kalyanmoy Deb, 2016. "Extracting from the relaxed for large-scale semi-continuous variable nondominated frontiers," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Ralph E. Steuer & Markus Hirschberger & Kalyanmoy Deb, 2016. "Extracting from the relaxed for large-scale semi-continuous variable nondominated frontiers," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Lwin, Khin T. & Qu, Rong & MacCarthy, Bart L., 2017. "Mean-VaR portfolio optimization: A nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 751-766.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0289-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Rankovic & Mikica Drenovak & Branko UroÅ¡evic & Ranko Jelic, 2016. "Mean Univariate-GARCH VaR Portfolio Optimization: Actual Portfolio Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 5731, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiobjective optimization; NSGA-II; PESA; Portfolio selection; SPEA2;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.