Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Schaerf, Andrea, 2002. "Local Search Techniques for Constrained Portfolio Selection Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 177-190, December.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo, 2007. "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 423-434, January.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Crama, Y. & Schyns, M., 2003. "Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 546-571, November.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2002. "Expected Shortfall: A Natural Coherent Alternative to Value at Risk," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 31(2), pages 379-388, 07.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis Këllezi & Hilda Hysi, "undated".
"A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- M. Gilli & E. Kellezi & H. Hysi, 2006. "A Data-Driven Optimization Heuristic for Downside Risk Minimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 355, Society for Computational Economics.
- Branke, J. & Scheckenbach, B. & Stein, M. & Deb, K. & Schmeck, H., 2009. "Portfolio optimization with an envelope-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 684-693, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.