Emission budget approaches for burden sharing: some thoughts from an environmental economics point of view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Grasso, 2012. "Sharing the Emission Budget," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 60(3), pages 668-686, October.
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus, 2012. "Cap-and-trade, taxes, and distributional conflict," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 51-65.
- Held, Hermann & Kriegler, Elmar & Lessmann, Kai & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2009. "Efficient climate policies under technology and climate uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(Supplemen), pages 50-61.
- Fabian Schuppert & Christian Seidel, 2015. "Equality, justice and feasibility: an ethical analysis of the WBGU’s budget approach," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 397-406, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominic Roser & Christian Huggel & Markus Ohndorf & Ivo Wallimann-Helmer, 2015. "Advancing the interdisciplinary dialogue on climate justice," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 349-359, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:15:p:4013-:d:251351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabian Schuppert & Christian Seidel, 2017. "Feasibility, normative heuristics and the proper place of historical responsibility—a reply to Ohndorf et al," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 101-107, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:133:y:2015:i:3:p:385-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.