Towards a diagnostic approach to climate adaptation for fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Grafton, R., 2010.
"Adaptation to climate change in marine capture fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 606-615, May.
- Quentin Grafton, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0937, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Research Reports 94886, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Haward, Marcus & Davidson, Julie & Lockwood, Michael & Hockings, Marc & Kriwoken, Lorne & Allchin, Robyn, 2013. "Climate change, scenarios and marine biodiversity conservation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 438-446.
- Degnbol, Poul & Gislason, Henrik & Hanna, Susan & Jentoft, Svein & Raakjær Nielsen, Jesper & Sverdrup-Jensen, Sten & Clyde Wilson, Douglas, 2006. "Painting the floor with a hammer: Technical fixes in fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 534-543, September.
- Pascoe, Sean & Mary Dichmont, Catherine & Brooks, Kate & Pears, Rachel & Jebreen, Edward, 2013. "Management objectives of Queensland fisheries: Putting the horse before the cart," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 115-122.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:122:y:2014:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .