Climate change impacts and adaptation of commercial marine fisheries in Australia: a review of the science
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quentin Grafton, R., 2010.
"Adaptation to climate change in marine capture fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 606-615, May.
- Quentin Grafton, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0937, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin, 2009. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Marine Capture Fisheries," Research Reports 94886, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- McIlgorm, Alistair & Hanna, Susan & Knapp, Gunnar & Le Floc'H, Pascal & Millerd, Frank & Pan, Minling, 2010. "How will climate change alter fishery governance[glottal stop] Insights from seven international case studies," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 170-177, January.
- Badjeck, Marie-Caroline & Allison, Edward H. & Halls, Ashley S. & Dulvy, Nicholas K., 2010. "Impacts of climate variability and change on fishery-based livelihoods," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 375-383, May.
- Ian Perry, R. & Ommer, Rosemary E., 2010. "Introduction: Coping with global change in marine social-ecological systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 739-741, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana M. P. B. Fuentes & Lynda Chambers & Andrew Chin & Peter Dann & Kirstin Dobbs & Helene Marsh & Elvira S. Poloczanska & Kim Maison & Malcolm Turner & Robert L. Pressey, 2016. "Adaptive management of marine mega-fauna in a changing climate," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 209-224, February.
- Johanna E. Johnson & David J. Welch, 2016. "Climate change implications for Torres Strait fisheries: assessing vulnerability to inform adaptation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 611-624, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:124:y:2014:i:4:p:703-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .