Impacts of climate variability and change on fishery-based livelihoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:264:y:2013:i:c:p:64-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. K. Das & P. K. Srivastava & A. Rej & Md. L. Mandal & A. P. Sharma, 2016. "A framework for assessing vulnerability of inland fisheries to impacts of climate variability in India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 279-296, February.
- Bradley, Michael & van Putten, Ingrid & Sheaves, Marcus, 2015. "The pace and progress of adaptation: Marine climate change preparedness in Australia׳s coastal communities," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 13-20.
- Aguilar Ibarra, Alonso & Sanchez Vargas, Armando & Martinez Lopez, Benjamin, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change on two Mexican coastal fisheries: Implications to food security," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-64, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pienkowski, Thomas & Williams, Sophie & McLaren, Kurt & Wilson, Byron & Hockley, Neal, 2015. "Alien invasions and livelihoods: Economic benefits of invasive Australian Red Claw crayfish in Jamaica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 68-77.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:227-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2209-:d:120921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monirul Islam, Md. & Sallu, Susannah & Hubacek, Klaus & Paavola, Jouni, 2014. "Limits and barriers to adaptation to climate variability and change in Bangladeshi coastal fishing communities," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 208-216.
- Emdad Haque, C. & Julián Idrobo, C. & Berkes, Fikret & Giesbrecht, Dale, 2015. "Small-scale fishers’ adaptations to change: The role of formal and informal credit in Paraty, Brazil," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 401-407.
- Butler, J.R.A. & Skewes, T. & Mitchell, D. & Pontio, M. & Hills, T., 2014. "Stakeholder perceptions of ecosystem service declines in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea: Is human population a more critical driver than climate change?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-13.
- Neil Holbrook & Johanna Johnson, 2014. "Climate change impacts and adaptation of commercial marine fisheries in Australia: a review of the science," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 703-715, June.
- Morzaria-Luna, Hem Nalini & Turk-Boyer, Peggy & Moreno-Baez, Marcia, 2014. "Social indicators of vulnerability for fishing communities in the Northern Gulf of California, Mexico: Implications for climate change," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 182-193.
- Heenan, Adel & Pomeroy, Robert & Bell, Johann & Munday, Philip L. & Cheung, William & Logan, Cheryl & Brainard, Russell & Yang Amri, Affendi & Aliño, Porfirio & Armada, Nygiel & David, Laura & Rivera-, 2015. "A climate-informed, ecosystem approach to fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 182-192.
- Forster, J. & Lake, I.R. & Watkinson, A.R. & Gill, J.A., 2014. "Marine dependent livelihoods and resilience to environmental change: A case study of Anguilla," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 204-212.
- Melissa Marschke & Ouk Lykhim & Nong Kim, 2014. "Can Local Institutions Help Sustain Livelihoods in an Era of Fish Declines and Persistent Environmental Change? A Cambodian Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-16, April.
- Melissa Marschke & Gordon Betcherman, 2016. "Vietnam’s seafood boom: Economic growth with impoverishment?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1129-1150, August.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2015. "Climate change impacts on rural poverty in low-elevation coastal zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7475, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries Livelihoods Climate change Climate variability Adaptation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:375-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .