Assessment of global warming on the island of Tenerife, Canary Islands (Spain). Trends in minimum, maximum and mean temperatures since 1944
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Knoke, 2013. "Uncertainties and REDD+: Implications of applying the conservativeness principle to carbon stock estimates," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 261-267, July.
- Jean Ometto & Ana Aguiar & Talita Assis & Luciana Soler & Pedro Valle & Graciela Tejada & David Lapola & Patrick Meir, 2014. "Amazon forest biomass density maps: tackling the uncertainty in carbon emission estimates," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 545-560, June.
- Daniel Plugge & Thomas Baldauf & Michael Köhl, 2013. "The global climate change mitigation strategy REDD: monitoring costs and uncertainties jeopardize economic benefits," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 247-259, July.
- Giacomo Grassi & Sandro Federici & Frédéric Achard, 2013. "Implementing conservativeness in REDD+ is realistic and useful to address the most uncertain estimates," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 269-275, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Kosanic & S. Harrison & K. Anderson & I. Kavcic, 2014. "Present and historical climate variability in South West England," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 221-237, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:2:p:343-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.