A review of climate geoengineering proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Keith & Minh Ha-Duong & Joshua Stolaroff, 2006. "Climate strategy with CO2 capture from the air," Post-Print halshs-00003926, HAL.
- Rau, Greg H. & Knauss, Kevin G. & Langer, William H. & Caldeira, Ken, 2007. "Reducing energy-related CO2 emissions using accelerated weathering of limestone," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1471-1477.
- Robert Hamwey, 2007. "Active Amplification of the Terrestrial Albedo to Mitigate Climate Change: An Exploratory Study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 419-439, May.
- Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia, 2009. "Are biofuels a feasible option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 10-14, January.
- Kheshgi, Haroon S., 1995. "Sequestering atmospheric carbon dioxide by increasing ocean alkalinity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 915-922.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Distributional Implications of Geoengineering," Working Paper Series 8316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Distributional Implications of Geoengineering," Working Paper Series 08316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Steven Smith & Philip Rasch, 2013. "The long-term policy context for solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 487-497, December.
- Renforth, P. & Jenkins, B.G. & Kruger, T., 2013. "Engineering challenges of ocean liming," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 442-452.
- Tommi Ekholm & Hannele Korhonen, 2016. "Climate change mitigation strategy under an uncertain Solar Radiation Management possibility," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 503-515, December.
- Clifford Singer & Timothy Milligan & T.S. Gopi Rethinaraj, 2013. "How China’s Options Will Determine Global Warming," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Kate Elizabeth Gannon, Mike Hulme, 2017. "Geoengineering at the ‘edge of the world’: exploring perceptions of ocean fertilization through the Haida Salmon Restoration Corporation," GRI Working Papers 280, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Clifford Singer & Leah Matchett, 2015. "Climate Action Gaming Experiment: Methods and Example Results," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-27, September.
- Oliver D. Bettis & Simon Dietz & Nick G. Silver, 2017. "The risk of climate ruin," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 109-118, January.
- Baran Doda, 2014. "Why is geoengineering so tempting?," GRI Working Papers 170, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Lomax, Guy & Workman, Mark & Lenton, Timothy & Shah, Nilay, 2015. "Reframing the policy approach to greenhouse gas removal technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 125-136.
- Takanobu Kosugi, 2013. "Fail-safe solar radiation management geoengineering," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1141-1166, December.
- repec:spr:climat:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1970-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9374-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:109:y:2011:i:3:p:745-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.