Design of contract parameters in a closed-loop supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Beril Toktay & Lawrence M. Wein & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2000. "Inventory Management of Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1412-1426, November.
- Robert J. Dolan, 1987. "Quantity Discounts: Managerial Issues and Research Opportunities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22.
- Reyniers, Diane J., 2001. "The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Dobos, Imre & Gobsch, Barbara & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Pishchulov, Grigory & Richter, Knut, 2011. "A vendor-purchaser economic lot size problem with remanufacturing and deposit," Discussion Papers 304, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- Luo, Yadong, 2005. "Toward coopetition within a multinational enterprise: a perspective from foreign subsidiaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 71-90, February.
- Richter, Knut, 1996. "The extended EOQ repair and waste disposal model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 443-447, August.
- Sucky, Eric, 2006. "A bargaining model with asymmetric information for a single supplier-single buyer problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 516-535, June.
- Rajeev Kohli & Heungsoo Park, 1989. "A Cooperative Game Theory Model of Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 693-707, June.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2006. "Reverse Channel Design: The Case of Competing Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibor Csendes & Tibor Jordán & Tamás Szántai, 2013. "Editorial," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 663-664, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint economic lot size; Reverse logistics; Collection; Remanufacturing; EOQ; Closed-loop supply chain; Coordination; Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:21:y:2013:i:4:p:713-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.