A vendor-purchaser economic lot size problem with remanufacturing and deposit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Affisco, John F. & Javad Paknejad, M. & Nasri, Farrokh, 2002. "Quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 497-508, November.
- Sucky, Eric, 2005. "Inventory management in supply chains: A bargaining problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 253-262, January.
- Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong, 2008. "A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2009. "Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-115, February.
- Rajeev Kohli & Heungsoo Park, 1989. "A Cooperative Game Theory Model of Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 693-707, June.
- Richter, Knut & Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Analysis of the EOQ repair and waste disposal problem with integer setup numbers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 463-467, March.
- Hill, Roger M., 1997. "The single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with a generalised policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 493-499, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe, 2016. "The single-item green lot-sizing problem with fixed carbon emissions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 849-855.
- Imre Dobos & Barbara Gobsch & Nadezhda Pakhomova & Grigory Pishchulov & Knut Richter, 2013. "Design of contract parameters in a closed-loop supply chain," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 713-727, December.
- Kozlovskaya, Nadezhda & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Richter, Knut, 2016. "A general production and recovery EOQ model with stationary demand and return rates," Discussion Papers 378, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint economic lot size; Reverse logistics; Closed loop supply chain; Collection; Remanufacturing; EOQ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:euvwdp:304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffode.html .