The Relationship Among African American Male Earnings, Employment, Incarceration and Immigration in the United States: A Time Series Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Fairlie & Bruce D. Meyer, .
"Does Immigration Hurt African-American Self-Employment?,"
IPR working papers
97-1, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Bruce D. Meyer, 1997. "Does Immigration Hurt African-American Self-Employment?," NBER Working Papers 6265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1997.
"Local power of likelihood ratio tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 1999. "Local Power Of Likelihood Ratio Tests For The Cointegrating Rank Of A Var Process," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 50-78, February.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2003.
"The Effects of Wages on Aggregate Employment: A Brief Summary of Empirical Studies,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 134-142.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2000. "The Effects of Wages on Aggregate Employment: A Brief Summary of Empirical Studies," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joseph Altonji & David Card, 1989.
"The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcome of Less-Skilled Natives,"
636, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joseph G. Altonji & David Card, 1991. "The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Less-skilled Natives," NBER Chapters, in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 201-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinhui Juhn, 2003. "Labor market dropouts and trends in the wages of black and white men," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(4), pages 643-662, July.
- George J. Borjas, 2003.
"The Labor Demand Curve Is Downward Sloping: Reexamining The Impact Of Immigration On The Labor Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1335-1374, November.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 9755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welch, Finis, 1990. "The Employment of Black Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages S26-74, January.
- Juhn, Chinhui, 1992. "Decline of Male Labor Market Participation: The Role of Declining Market Opportunities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(1), pages 79-121, February.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996.
"Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-36, July.
- Tom Doan, . "GLSDETREND: RATS procedure to perform local to unity GLS detrending," Statistical Software Components RTS00077, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, . "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," NBER Technical Working Papers 0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas & Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Immigration and African-American Employment Opportunities: The Response of Wages, Employment, and Incarceration to Labor Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Timothy Waidmann, 1995. "Race and Education Differences in Disability Status and Labor Force Attachment," NBER Working Papers 5159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1980. "Racial Trends in Male Labor Force Participation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 911-20, December.
- Lonnie Stevans, 1998. "Assessing the effect of the occupational crowding of immigrants on the real wages of African American workers," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 37-46, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:36:y:2009:i:3:p:151-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.