The Impact of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Poverty: Analyzing the Dimensions by Race and Immigration
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Cherry, 2003. "Immigration and race: What we think we know," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 157-184, September.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Nada Eissa & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2006.
"Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 73-110
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Nada Elissa, 2005. "Behavioral Responses to Taxes:Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply," Working Papers 529, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nada Eissa & Hilary Hoynes, 2005. "Behavioral Responses to Taxes: Lessons from the EITC and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 11729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas & Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Immigration and African-American Employment Opportunities: The Response of Wages, Employment, and Incarceration to Labor Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2001.
"Using The EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparison with the Minimum Wage,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 2), pages 281-318, June.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2000. "Using the EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparision with the Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 7599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David, 2004.
"Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card, 2005. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," NBER Working Papers 11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Reagan Baughman & Stacy Dickert-Conlin, 2003. "Did Expanding the EITC Promote Motherhood?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 247-251, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:35:y:2008:i:4:p:117-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.