Spatial Cournot competition and transportation costs in a circular city
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003.
"Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2001. "Cournot competition and spatial agglomeration revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 175-177, November.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2008. "A Noncooperative Shipping Cournot Duopoly With Linear-Quadratic Transport Costs And Circular Space," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 498-518.
- Gupta, Barnali & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2004. "Where to locate in a circular city?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 759-782, June.
- Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2008. "Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 119-126, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:26:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Does Cournot competition yield spatial agglomeration?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-53, July.
- Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Consumer-benefiting exclusive territories," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1007-1025, November.
- Shimizu, Daisuke, 2002. "Product differentiation in spatial Cournot markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 317-322, August.
- Barnali Gupta & Debashis Pal & Jyotirmoy Sarkar, 2006. "Product Differentiation and Location Choice in a Circular City," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 313-331.
- Anderson, Simon P & Neven, Damien J, 1991. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Agglomeration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 62-87, February.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 753-772, November.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly, Foreign Firms, and Location Choice," Discussion Papers 2005-21, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Takao Ohkawa & Daisuke Shimizu, 2005. "Partial Agglomeration or Dispersion in Spatial Cournot Competition," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 224-235, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:15:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2001. "Horizontal Mergers and Merger Waves in a Location Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 263-286, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.