Spatial Cournot competition and transportation costs in a circular city
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barnali Gupta & Debashis Pal & Jyotirmoy Sarkar, 2006. "Product Differentiation and Location Choice in a Circular City," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 313-331.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:26:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Barnali & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2004. "Where to locate in a circular city?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 759-782, June.
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003.
"Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:15:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 62-87, February.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2005.
"Mixed Oligopoly, Foreign Firms, and Location Choice,"
2005-21, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 753-772, November.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Takao Ohkawa & Daisuke Shimizu, 2005. "Partial Agglomeration or Dispersion in Spatial Cournot Competition," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 224–235, July.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Does Cournot competition yield spatial agglomeration?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-53, July.
- Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2008. "Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Shimizu, Daisuke, 2002. "Product differentiation in spatial Cournot markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 317-322, August.
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2001. "Horizontal Mergers and Merger Waves in a Location Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 263-86, September.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2008. "A Noncooperative Shipping Cournot Duopoly With Linear-Quadratic Transport Costs And Circular Space," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 498-518.
- Anderson, Simon P & Neven, Damien J, 1991. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Agglomeration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2001. "Cournot competition and spatial agglomeration revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 175-177, November.
- Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Consumer-benefiting exclusive territories," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1007-1025, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.