Location choice in a mixed oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003.
"Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Does Cournot competition yield spatial agglomeration?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-53, July.
- Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy, 2002. "Spatial competition among multi-store firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 163-190, February.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Chamorro-Rivas, Jose-Maria, 2000. "Plant proliferation in a spatial model of Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 507-518, September.
- Matsushima, Noriaki, 2001. "Cournot competition and spatial agglomeration revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 175-177, November.
- Anderson, Simon P & Neven, Damien J, 1991. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Agglomeration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 62-87, February.
- Gupta, Barnali & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2004. "Where to locate in a circular city?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 759-782, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2009.
"Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2007. "Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry," Discussion Papers 2007-01, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2011. "On the rationale of spatial discrimination with quantity-setting firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 254-258, September.
- Artz, Benjamin & Heywood, John S. & McGinty, Matthew, 2009. "The merger paradox in a mixed oligopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2007. "Partial Privatization in a Differentiated Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 51-65, September.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2010. "Privatization Waves," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 609-625, December.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:58-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012.
"Should Public Sectors Be Complements of Private Sectors?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(4), pages 712-730, December.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "Should public sectors be complements of private sectors?," Discussion Papers 2008-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Takeshi Ebina & Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration in quasi-linear city," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2722-2729.
- Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran, 2009. "Retail sprawl and multi-store firms: An analysis of location choice by retail chains," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 277-286, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:23:y:2006:i:1:p:131-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.