Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot competition in spatial markets: Some further results," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 569-580, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2010. "Spatial Cournot competition in a circular city with directional delivery constraints," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 273-289, October.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2011. "On the rationale of spatial discrimination with quantity-setting firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 254-258, September.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2011.
"Cournot competition in spatial markets: a complementary result on complementarity,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2454-2467.
- Andreea Cosnita, 2005. "Cournot competition in spatial markets : some complementary results on complementarity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196099, HAL.
- Andrea Cosnita, 2005. "Cournot competition in spatial markets : some complementary results on complementarity," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Apr 2006.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:413-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Wen-Jung & Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng, 2006. "Spatial discrimination: Bertrand vs. Cournot with asymmetric demands," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 790-802, November.
- Li, Changying, 2006. "Location choice in a mixed oligopoly," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Takeshi Ebina & Daisuke Shimizu, 2012. "Endogenous product differentiation and product R&D in spatial Cournot competition," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 117-133, August.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Spatial Cournot competition and transportation costs in a circular city," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Ching-Chih Tseng & Wen-Jung Liang & Kuang-Cheng Andy Wang, 2010. "Spatial agglomeration with vertical differentiation," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 841-858, November.
- Stefano Colombo, 2016. "Location choices with a non-linear demand function," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 215-226, March.
- Takeshi Ebina & Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2009. "Mixed oligopoly and spatial agglomeration in quasi-linear city," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2722-2729.
- Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran, 2009. "Retail sprawl and multi-store firms: An analysis of location choice by retail chains," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 277-286, May.
- Wen-Jung Liang & Yen-Ju Lin & Hong Hwang, 2012. "Heterogeneous duopoly, spatially discriminatory pricing, and optimal location," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 845-860, December.
- Gupta, Barnali & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2004. "Where to locate in a circular city?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 759-782, June.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "Collusion in two models of spatial competition with quantity-setting firms," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2014. "Spatial Cournot Competition in a Linear City with Directional Delivery Constraints," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 344-374, September.
- Joaquín Andaluz, 2009. "Vertical product differentiation with subcontracting," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 785-798, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCournot model; spatial competition; differentiated products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:82:y:2003:i:4:p:569-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.