The impact of immigration on interregional migrations: an input–output analysis with an application for Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card, 2005.
"Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?,"
NBER Working Papers
11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Card, David, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," IZA Discussion Papers 1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2000.
"Do Immigrant Inflows Lead to Native Outflows?,"
NBER Working Papers
7578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, .
"Do Immigrants Displace Young Native Workers: The Austrian Experience,"
IEW - Working Papers
011, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 1999. "Do immigrants displace young native workers: The Austrian experience," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 327-340.
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Johannes Velling, 1997. "Employment Effects Of Immigration To Germany: An Analysis Based On Local Labor Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 594-604, November.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1991.
"Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration,"
in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 167-199
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1989. "Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 55, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.