The impact of immigration on interregional migrations: an input–output analysis with an application for Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2000.
"Do Immigrant Inflows Lead to Native Outflows?,"
NBER Working Papers
7578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2005.
"Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?,"
NBER Working Papers
11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Card, David, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," IZA Discussion Papers 1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 1999.
"Do immigrants displace young native workers: The Austrian experience,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 327-340.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, . "Do Immigrants Displace Young Native Workers: The Austrian Experience," IEW - Working Papers 011, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1989.
"Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
55, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Johannes Velling, 1997. "Employment Effects Of Immigration To Germany: An Analysis Based On Local Labor Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 594-604, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.