The impact of immigration on interregional migrations: an input–output analysis with an application for Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Card, David, 2004.
"Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card, 2005. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," NBER Working Papers 11547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2004. "Is the New Immigration Really So Bad?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0402, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 1999.
"Do immigrants displace young native workers: The Austrian experience,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 327-340.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, . "Do Immigrants Displace Young Native Workers: The Austrian Experience," IEW - Working Papers 011, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Johannes Velling, 1997. "Employment Effects Of Immigration To Germany: An Analysis Based On Local Labor Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 594-604, November.
- Robert J. LaLonde & Robert H. Topel, 1989.
"Labor Market Adjustments to Increased Immigration,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
55, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- John DiNardo & David Card, 2000.
"Do Immigrant Inflows Lead to Native Outflows?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 360-367, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.