What explains unemployment in US–Mexican border cities?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999.
"Diversity and Specialization in Cities: Why, Where and When Does It Matter?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000. "Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When Does it Matter?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 533-555, March.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: Why, where and when does it matter?," Working Papers dpuga-99-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, . "DIVERSITY AND SPECIALISATION IN CITIES. Why, where and when does it matter?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 443.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When does it Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0433, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: why, where and when does it matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995.
"Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ron Martin, 1997. "Regional Unemployment Disparities and their Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 237-252.
- Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Peter McAdam, 2003.
"Unemployment, Hysterisis and Transition,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
137, Royal Economic Society.
- James Payne & Bradley Ewing & Erik George, 1999. "Time series dynamics of US State unemployment rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1503-1510.
- Qinghua Zhang & Li Gan, 2004.
"The thick market effect of local unemployment rate fluctuation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
179, Econometric Society.
- Gan, Li & Zhang, Qinghua, 2006. "The thick market effect on local unemployment rate fluctuations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-152, July.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Philip & McCormick, Barry, 1994. "The New Pattern of Regional Unemployment: Causes and Policy Significance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 633-47, May.
- Oded Izraeli & Kevin J. Murphy, 2003. "The effect of industrial diversity on state unemployment rate and per capita income," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-14, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.