Growth and change in U.S. micropolitan areas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000.
"Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When Does it Matter?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 533-555, March.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: why, where and when does it matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, . "DIVERSITY AND SPECIALISATION IN CITIES. Why, where and when does it matter?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 443.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When does it Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0433, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: Why, where and when does it matter?," Working Papers dpuga-99-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Diversity and Specialization in Cities: Why, Where and When Does It Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G F Mulligan & A C Vias & S M Glavac, 1999.
"Initial diagnostics of a regional adjustment model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 855-876, May.
- G F Mulligan & A C Vias & S M Glavac, 1999. "Initial Diagnostics of a Regional Adjustment Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(5), pages 855-876, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:2:p:203-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.