Fourier methods for analyzing piecewise constant volatilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Feunou & RomÃ©o TÃ©dongap, 2012.
"A Stochastic Volatility Model With Conditional Skewness,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 576-591, July.
- Bruno Feunou & Roméo Tedongap, 2011. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Conditional Skewness," Staff Working Papers 11-20, Bank of Canada.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, V. & Muñoz-García, J. & Chalco-Cano, Y., 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on empirical characteristic functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3957-3971, October.
- Ross, Gordon J., 2013. "Modelling financial volatility in the presence of abrupt changes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(2), pages 350-360.
- Fried, Roland, 2012. "On the online estimation of local constant volatilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3080-3090.
- Chris Brooks, 2005. "Autoregressive Conditional Kurtosis," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(3), pages 399-421.
- Harvey, Campbell R. & Siddique, Akhtar, 1999. "Autoregressive Conditional Skewness," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 465-487, December.
- Tenreiro, Carlos, 2009. "On the choice of the smoothing parameter for the BHEP goodness-of-fit test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1038-1053, February.
- Davies, Laurie & Höhenrieder, Christian & Krämer, Walter, 2012. "Recursive computation of piecewise constant volatilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3623-3631.
- Juan Carlos Pardo-Fernández & María Dolores Jiménez-Gamero & Anouar El Ghouch, 2015. "A Non-parametric ANOVA-type Test for Regression Curves Based on Characteristic Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 197-213, March.
- Zdeněk Hlávka & Marie Hušková & Claudia Kirch & Simos Meintanis, 2012. "Monitoring changes in the error distribution of autoregressive models based on Fourier methods," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 605-634, December.
- Dominik Wied & Matthias Arnold & Nicolai Bissantz & Daniel Ziggel, 2012. "A new fluctuation test for constant variances with applications to finance," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1111-1127, November.
- Jandhyala, Venkata K. & Fotopoulos, Stergios B. & Hawkins, Douglas M., 2002. "Detection and estimation of abrupt changes in the variability of a process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-19, July.
- David S. Matteson & Nicholas A. James, 2014. "A Nonparametric Approach for Multiple Change Point Analysis of Multivariate Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 334-345, March.
- Epps, T. W., 1999. "Limiting behavior of the ICF test for normality under Gram-Charlier alternatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 175-184, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChange point analysis; Variance; Piecewise identical distribution; Independence; Weight function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:101:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0288-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.