A Stochastic Volatility Model With Conditional Skewness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Feunou & Roméo Tedongap, 2011. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Conditional Skewness," Staff Working Papers 11-20, Bank of Canada.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoffersen, Peter & Heston, Steve & Jacobs, Kris, 2006. "Option valuation with conditional skewness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 253-284.
- Danielsson, Jon, 1994. "Stochastic volatility in asset prices estimation with simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 375-400.
- Roman Liesenfeld & Robert C. Jung, 2000.
"Stochastic volatility models: conditional normality versus heavy-tailed distributions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 137-160.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Jung, Robert C., 1997. "Stochastic volatility models: Conditional normality versus heavy tailed distributions," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 103, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Joann Jasiak & Christian Gourieroux, 2006. "Autoregressive gamma processes," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 129-152.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux & Joann Jasiak, 2006.
"Structural Laplace Transform and Compound Autoregressive Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 477-503, July.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux & Joann Jasiak, 2006. "Structural Laplace Transform and Compound Autoregressive Models," Post-Print halshs-00678240, HAL.
- Jiang, George J & Knight, John L, 2002. "Estimation of Continuous-Time Processes via the Empirical Characteristic Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 198-212, April.
- Morten B. Jensen & Asger Lunde, 2001. "The NIG-S&ARCH model: a fat-tailed, stochastic, and autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic volatility model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(2), pages 1-10.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Chung, Hyung-Jin & Sorensen, Bent E., 1999. "Efficient method of moments estimation of a stochastic volatility model: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 61-87, July.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Roméo Tédongap, 2013. "Modeling Market Downside Volatility," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 443-481.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:alstar:v:101:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10182-017-0288-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Ai-Ru & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R., 2014. "Risk–return trade-off in the pacific basin equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 123-140.
- Junni L. Zhang & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Cathy Y. Chen & Elisabeth Bommes, 2015. "Distillation of News Flow into Analysis of Stock Reactions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lin, Chu-Hsiung & Changchien, Chang-Cheng & Kao, Tzu-Chuan & Kao, Wei-Shun, 2014. "High-order moments and extreme value approach for value-at-risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 421-434.
- Mukhoti, Sujay, 2014. "Non-Stationary Stochastic Volatility Model for Dynamic Feedback and Skewness," MPRA Paper 62532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Grith & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Alois Kneip & Heiko Wagner, 2016. "Functional Principal Component Analysis for Derivatives of Multivariate Curves," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Javed Farrukh & Podgórski Krzysztof, 2014. "Leverage Effect for Volatility with Generalized Laplace Error," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 157-166, December.
- Bruno Feunou & Cédric Okou, 2017. "Risk-Neutral Moment-Based Estimation of Affine Option Pricing Models," Staff Working Papers 17-55, Bank of Canada.
- Sujay K Mukhoti, "undated". "Dynamic Feedback Effect And Skewness In Non-Stationary Stochastic Volatility Model With Leverage," Working papers 145, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:4:p:576-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.