Matters of scale and the politics of the Food Safety Modernization Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura DeLind & Philip Howard, 2008. "Safe at any scale? Food scares, food regulation, and scaled alternatives," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(3), pages 301-317, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9765-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sullins, Martha J. & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "What Influences Produce Growers' On-Farm Expenditures for Food Safety? A Colorado Investigation of Relationships among Farm Scale, Value of Sales, Market Channel, and Expenditure Levels," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01).
- Adalja, Aaron & Lichtenberg, Erik, 2015. "Impacts of the Food Safety Modernization Act on On-Farm Food Safety Practices for Small and Sustainable Produce Growers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205322, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawaiâ€™i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal food movement; Food safety; Food Safety Modernization Act;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:28:y:2011:i:4:p:577-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .