Excluding to include: (Non)participation in Mexican natural resource management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Botchway, Karl, 2001. "Paradox of Empowerment: Reflections on a Case Study from Northern Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 135-153, January.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Eversole, Robyn, 2003. "Managing the Pitfalls of Participatory Development: Some Insight from Australia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 781-795, May.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gupta, Krishna, 2005. "Decentralization and Participation: The Governance of Common Pool Resources in Nepal's Terai," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1101-1114, July.
- Michener, Victoria J., 1998. "The participatory approach: Contradiction and co-option in Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2105-2118, December.
- Pomeroy, Robert & Parks, John & Pollnac, Richard & Campson, Tammy & Genio, Emmanuel & Marlessy, Cliff & Holle, Elizabeth & Pido, Michael & Nissapa, Ayut & Boromthanarat, Somsak & Thu Hue, Nguyen, 2007. "Fish wars: Conflict and collaboration in fisheries management in Southeast Asia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 645-656, November.
- Kaplan, Ilene M. & McCay, Bonnie J., 2004. "Cooperative research, co-management and the social dimension of fisheries science and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-258, May.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- Wester, Philippus & Merrey, Douglas J. & de Lange, Marna, 2003. "Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 797-812, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:170682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia McDougall & Cees Leeuwis & Tara Bhattarai & Manik Maharjan & Janice Jiggins, 2013. "Engaging women and the poor: adaptive collaborative governance of community forests in Nepal," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 569-585, December.
- Robert H. W. Boyer & Nicole D. Peterson & Poonam Arora & Kevin Caldwell, 2016. "Five Approaches to Social Sustainability and an Integrated Way Forward," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipation; Exclusion; Natural resource management; Marine protected areas; Mexico;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .