Excluding to include: (Non)participation in Mexican natural resource management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrawal, Arun & Gupta, Krishna, 2005. "Decentralization and Participation: The Governance of Common Pool Resources in Nepal's Terai," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1101-1114, July.
- Michener, Victoria J., 1998. "The participatory approach: Contradiction and co-option in Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2105-2118, December.
- Botchway, Karl, 2001. "Paradox of Empowerment: Reflections on a Case Study from Northern Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 135-153, January.
- Pomeroy, Robert & Parks, John & Pollnac, Richard & Campson, Tammy & Genio, Emmanuel & Marlessy, Cliff & Holle, Elizabeth & Pido, Michael & Nissapa, Ayut & Boromthanarat, Somsak & Thu Hue, Nguyen, 2007. "Fish wars: Conflict and collaboration in fisheries management in Southeast Asia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 645-656.
- Kaplan, Ilene M. & McCay, Bonnie J., 2004. "Cooperative research, co-management and the social dimension of fisheries science and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 257-258.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Eversole, Robyn, 2003. "Managing the Pitfalls of Participatory Development: Some Insight from Australia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 781-795, May.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 597-612.
- Wester, Philippus & Merrey, Douglas J. & de Lange, Marna, 2003. "Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 797-812, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:170682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia McDougall & Cees Leeuwis & Tara Bhattarai & Manik Maharjan & Janice Jiggins, 2013. "Engaging women and the poor: adaptive collaborative governance of community forests in Nepal," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 569-585.
- Robert H. W. Boyer & Nicole D. Peterson & Poonam Arora & Kevin Caldwell, 2016. "Five Approaches to Social Sustainability and an Integrated Way Forward," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, September.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipation; Exclusion; Natural resource management; Marine protected areas; Mexico;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.