Crop–livestock interactions in agricultural and pastoral systems in West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Okoruwa, Victor & Jabbar, M. A. & Akinwumi, J. A., 1996.
"Crop-livestock competition in the West African derived savanna: Application of a multi-objective programming model,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 439-453, December.
- Okoruwa, V. & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Akinwumi, J.A., 1996. "Crop-livestock competition in the west African derived savanah: Application of a multi-objective programming model," Research Reports 183011, International Livestock Research Institute.
- La Rovere, R. & Hiernaux, P. & Van Keulen, H. & Schiere, J. B. & Szonyi, J. A., 2005. "Co-evolutionary scenarios of intensification and privatization of resource use in rural communities of south-western Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 251-276, March.
- Moritz, Mark, 2008. "Competing Paradigms in Pastoral Development? A Perspective from the Far North of Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2243-2254, November.
- Mark Moritz & Britney R. Kyle & Kevin C. Nolan & Steve Patrick & Marnie F. Shaffer & Gayatri Thampy, 2009. "Too Many People and Too Few Livestock in West Africa? An Evaluation of Sandford's Thesis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 1113-1133, August.
- Mortimore,Michael, 1998. "Roots in the African Dust," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521451734.
- Mortimore,Michael, 1998. "Roots in the African Dust," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521457859.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaleta, Moti & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Tradeoffs in Crop Residue Utilization in Mixed Crop-Livestock Systems and Implications for Conservation Agriculture and Sustainable Land Management," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126282, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jaleta, Moti & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele, 2013. "Tradeoffs in crop residue utilization in mixed crop–livestock systems and implications for conservation agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 96-105.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural intensification; Mixed-farming; Pastoral systems; Practice theory; West Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:119-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .