Assessing and accounting for time heterogeneity in stochastic actor oriented models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schweinberger, Michael & Snijders, Tom A.B., 2007. "Markov models for digraph panel data: Monte Carlo-based derivative estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4465-4483, May.
- Amemiya, Takeshi & Nold, Frederick C, 1975. "A Modified Logit Model: A Note," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 255-257, May.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1982. "Specification error in multinomial logit models : Analysis of the omitted variable bias," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 197-209, November.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Griliches, Zvi, 1985. "Specification Error in Probit Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 134-139, February.
- Ruud, Paul A, 1983. "Sufficient Conditions for the Consistency of Maximum Likelihood Estimation Despite Misspecifications of Distribution in Multinomial Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 225-228, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Finger & Thomas Lux, 2014. "Friendship Between Banks: An Application of an Actor-Oriented Model of Network Formation on Interbank Credit Relations," Working Papers 01, Chair of Monetary Economics and International Finance, Department of Economics, Kiel University.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic actor oriented models; Longitudinal analysis of network data; Time heterogeneity; Score-type test; 62M02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:147-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .