A Modified Logit Model: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Grip A. de & Hoevenberg J., 1996. "Upgrading in the European Union," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Nganje, William & Yantio, Debazou, 2002. "The role of land tenure and extension education in the adoption of slash and burn agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-70, November.
- Zhang, Daowei & Nagubadi, Rao V., 2005. "The influence of urbanization on timberland use by forest type in the Southern United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 721-731, August.
- Cockx, Bart & Bardoulat, Isabelle, 1999.
"Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bart Cockx & Isabelle Bardoulat, 2000. "Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- J.S. Cramer, 2005. "Omitted Variables and Misspecified Disturbances in the Logit Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984. "The Rate of Obsolescence of Patents, Research Gestation Lags, and the Private Rate of Return to Research Resources," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 73-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003. "The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gérard Ballot & Yves Zénou, 1992. "Appariement et rotation de la main-d'oeuvre : une analyse théorique et économétrique sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 129-142.
- Joshua Lospinoso & Michael Schweinberger & Tom Snijders & Ruth Ripley, 2011. "Assessing and accounting for time heterogeneity in stochastic actor oriented models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(2), pages 147-176, July.
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2016. "Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 162-176.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2014. "Scars Of Recessions In A Rigid Labor Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/894, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 5240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Nganje, William & de Chastenet, Helene, 2008. "Economic factors affecting the increase in obesity in the United States: Differential response to price," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 48-60, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:2:p:255-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed