A Modified Logit Model: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grip A. de & Hoevenberg J., 1996. "Upgrading in the European Union," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Nganje, William & Yantio, Debazou, 2002. "The role of land tenure and extension education in the adoption of slash and burn agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-70, November.
- Zhang, Daowei & Nagubadi, Rao V., 2005. "The influence of urbanization on timberland use by forest type in the Southern United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 721-731, August.
- de Grip, A. & Hoevenberg, J., 2016. "Upgrading in the European Union," ROA Research Memorandum 3E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Cockx, Bart & Bardoulat, Isabelle, 1999.
"Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bart Cockx & Isabelle Bardoulat, 2000. "Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- J.S. Cramer, 2005. "Omitted Variables and Misspecified Disturbances in the Logit Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ariel Pakes & Mark Schankerman, 1984. "The Rate of Obsolescence of Patents, Research Gestation Lags, and the Private Rate of Return to Research Resources," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 73-88, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gérard Ballot & Yves Zénou, 1992. "Appariement et rotation de la main-d'oeuvre : une analyse théorique et économétrique sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 129-142.
- Joshua Lospinoso & Michael Schweinberger & Tom Snijders & Ruth Ripley, 2011. "Assessing and accounting for time heterogeneity in stochastic actor oriented models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(2), pages 147-176, July.
- Chris M. Alaouze, 2003. "A modified logit model for time series with an application to the pricing behaviour of manufacturing firms in Australia," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 599-613, July.
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2016.
"Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 162-176.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2014. "Scars Of Recessions In A Rigid Labor Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/894, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 5240, CESifo.
- Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8889, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2015. "Scars of Recessions in a Rigid Labor Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Nganje, William & de Chastenet, Helene, 2008. "Economic factors affecting the increase in obesity in the United States: Differential response to price," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 48-60, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:2:p:255-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.