Specification error in multinomial logit models : Analysis of the omitted variable bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li-Wei Chao, 2002. "A comparison of consensus and nonconsensus approaches to modeling contraceptive choice behavior," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 599-622.
- van Cranenburgh, Sander & Prato, Carlo G., 2016. "On the robustness of random regret minimization modelling outcomes towards omitted attributes," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 51-70.
- Guevara, C. Angelo, 2015. "Critical assessment of five methods to correct for endogeneity in discrete-choice models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 240-254.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Li, Shanjun & Roth, Kevin, 2012.
"Is there an energy paradox in fuel economy? A note on the role of consumer heterogeneity and sorting bias,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 44-48.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Li, Shanjun & Roth, Kevin, 2010. "Is There an Energy Paradox in Fuel Economy? A Note on the Role of Consumer Heterogeneity and Sorting Bias," Discussion Papers dp-10-56, Resources For the Future.
- Xia, Xiaoyu, 2016. "Forming wage expectations through learning: Evidence from college major choices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 176-196.
- Ramalho, Esmeralda A. & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S., 2010.
"Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 987-1001, April.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2009. "Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in binary and fractional regression models? A simulation exercise for logit, probit and loglog models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Aslund, O., 2000.
"Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration,"
2000-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration," Working Paper Series 2000:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Aslund, O., 2000. "Immigrant Settlement Policies and Subsequent Migration," Papers 2000:23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Anett C. Hansen & Harald K. Selte, 1997. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves - is there a Connection? A Case Study using Air Pollution Data from Oslo," Discussion Papers 197, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- J.S. Cramer, 2005. "Omitted Variables and Misspecified Disturbances in the Logit Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anett Hansen & Harald Selte, 2000. "Air Pollution and Sick-leaves," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 31-50, May.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2016. "Presenting the Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives property in a first course on logit modeling," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 25-29.
- Erik Bergkvist, 2001. "The value of time and forecasting of flowsin freight transportation," ERSA conference papers ersa01p271, European Regional Science Association.
- Aslund, Olof, 2005.
"Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-165, March.
- Åslund, Olof, 2001. "Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants," Working Paper Series 2001:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Joshua Lospinoso & Michael Schweinberger & Tom Snijders & Ruth Ripley, 2011. "Assessing and accounting for time heterogeneity in stochastic actor oriented models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(2), pages 147-176, July.
- Jason Dietrich, 2005. "Under-specified Models and Detection of Discrimination: A Case Study of Mortgage Lending," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 83-105, August.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Walker, Rosemary L., 2004. "Do parental cash transfers weaken performance in college?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 483-495, October.
- Guillermo Israilevich, 2004. "Assessing Supermarket Product-Line Decisions: The Impact of Slotting Fees," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 141-167, June.
- Patrizia Lattarulo & Valentino Masucci & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2014. "Is it really impossible to change transport mode behaviours? An experiment for sustainable urban mobility," Rapporti e ricerche 600, Istituto Regionale per la Programmazione Economica della Toscana.
- Hotle, Susan L. & Castillo, Marco & Garrow, Laurie A. & Higgins, Matthew J., 2015. "The impact of advance purchase deadlines on airline consumers’ search and purchase behaviors," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:20:y:1982:i:2:p:197-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.