The International Environment and Its Influence on the Entrepreneurial Internationalization of Firms: The Case of Polish Businesses (Miedzynarodowe srodowisko i jego wplyw na miedzynarodowa przedsiebiorczosc firm: przypadek polskich firm)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Carpano & James J Chrisman & Kendall Roth, 1994. "International Strategy and Environment: An Assessment of the Performance Relationship," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 639-656, September.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram, 2004.
"Business environment and firm entry : Evidence from international data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3232, The World Bank.
- Klapper, Leora & Laeven, Luc & Rajan, Raghuram G, 2004. "Business Environment and Firm Entry: Evidence from International Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 4366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leora Klapper & Luc Laeven & Raghuram Rajan, 2004. "Business Environment and Firm Entry: Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 10380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tseng, Chiung-Hui & Lee, Ruby P., 2010. "Host environmental uncertainty and equity-based entry mode dilemma: The role of market linking capability," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 407-418, August.
- Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve, 2002. "Industrial sector, perceived environmental uncertainty and entry mode strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 495-507, June.
- Monica COJOCARU, 2011. "Cultural Globalization in the Context of International Business," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(5), pages 993-999, December.
- Yongqiang Gao, 2008. "Institutional Environment and MNEs’ Strategy in Transitional China," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(1), pages 5-21.
- Antonia Mercedes García-Cabrera & María Gracia García-Soto & Juan José Durán-Herrera, 2016. "Opportunity motivation and SME internationalisation in emerging countries: Evidence from entrepreneurs’ perception of institutions," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 879-910, September.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2008.
"How Important Are Financing Constraints? The Role of Finance in the Business Environment,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 483-516, November.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "How important are financing constraints ? The role of finance in the business environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3820, The World Bank.
- James D Goodnow & James E Hansz, 1972. "Enviromental Determinants of Overseas Market Entry Strategies*," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 3(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Jaime Ortiz, 2010. "The global environment through the SLEPT framework," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 475-492.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Stephen Guisinger, 2007. "Is the 'International Business Environment' the Actual Context for IB Research?," Working Papers 2, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization; international business; external environment; business environment; international entrepreneurship;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:14:i:62:y:2016:p:107-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.