Czy rozwijać energetykę jądrową w Polsce?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Space, William, 2006. "Nuclear Power and Climate Change: Aspects of the Current Debate," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 73-82, July.
- Portugal Pereira, Joana & Troncoso Parady, Giancarlos & Castro Dominguez, Bernardo, 2014. "Japan's energy conundrum: Post-Fukushima scenarios from a life cycle perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 104-115.
- Kunsch, Pierre L. & Friesewinkel, Jean, 2014. "Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 462-474.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2008. "Some Applied Economics of Utility Regulation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 43-62.
- Fam, Shun Deng & Xiong, Jieru & Xiong, Gordon & Yong, Ding Li & Ng, Daniel, 2014. "Post-Fukushima Japan: The continuing nuclear controversy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 199-205.
- Pierre Louis Kunsch & Jean Friesewinkel, 2014. "Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189447, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Holt, Lynne & Sotkiewicz, Paul & Berg, Sanford, 2010. "Nuclear Power Expansion: Thinking about Uncertainty," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 26-33, June.
- Wodka, Nancy A. & Zelermyer, Salo L., 2010. "Using the Nuclear Option to Find Middle Ground on Energy Policy," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 19-26, May.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2008. "Renewable and nuclear power: A common future?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4036-4047, November.
- Boccard, Nicolas, 2014.
"The cost of nuclear electricity: France after Fukushima,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 450-461.
- Nicolas Boccard, 2013. "The Cost of Nuclear Electricity: France after Fukushima," CEPR Discussion Papers 687, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116.
- Paul L. Joskow & John E. Parsons, 2012. "The Future of Nuclear Power After Fukushima," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
Keywordsenergetyka jądrowa; liberalizacja energetyki; ryzyko budowy nowych elektrowni jądrowych; nowe technologie;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2015:i:1:p:27-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.