Indirect Construction of Hedonic Price Indexes for Private Properties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Murray & Nicholas Sarantis, 1999. "Price-Quality Relations and Hedonic Price Indexes for Cars in the United Kingdom," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-27.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrländer, 2006.
"Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 501-528, December.
- Stefan Sebastian Fahrlaender, 2005. "Semiparametric Construction of Spatial Generalized Hedonic Models for Private Properties," Diskussionsschriften dp0507, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Zeno & Blickle, Kristian, 2016. "Immigration, Real Estate Prices and the Consumption Decisions of Native Households," Working Papers on Finance 1615, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic price; private property; direct index; indirect index;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2008-iv-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .