Seasonality and Cointegration of Regional House Prices in the UK
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haavio, Markus & Kauppi, Heikki, 2009. "House price fluctuations and residential sorting," Research Discussion Papers 14/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Gong, Yunlong & Hu, Jinxing & Boelhouwer, Peter J., 2016. "Spatial interrelations of Chinese housing markets: Spatial causality, convergence and diffusion," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 103-117.
- Efthymios Pavlidis & Ivan Paya & David Alan Peel & Alisa Yevgenyevna Yusupova, 2017. "Exuberance in the U.K. Regional Housing Markets," Working Papers 168117137, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chang, Shinhye & Balcilar, Mehmet & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan, 2015.
"Persistence of precious metal prices: A fractional integration approach with structural breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 57-64.
- Luis A.Gil-Alana & Shinhye Chang & Mehmet Balcilar & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Persistence in Precious Metal Prices: A Fractional Integration Approach with Structural Breaks," Working Papers 201458, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Shinhye Chang & Mehmet Balcilar & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "Persistence of precious metal prices: a fractional integration approach with structural breaks," NCID Working Papers 06/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Mark J. Holmes & Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Is there long-run convergence of regional house prices in the UK?," Working Papers 05_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Zeno Adams & Roland Füss & Felix Schindler, 2015. "The Sources of Risk Spillovers among U.S. REITs: Financial Characteristics and Regional Proximity," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 67-100, March.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0399-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wichita State University, 2016. "Contagion, Interdependence and Diversification across Regional UK Housing Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 327-351.
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Antonio Avendaño Arosemena, 2015. "Relaciones regionales en los precios de vivienda nueva en Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 19(40), pages 25-47, June.
- I-Chun Tsai, 2015. "Spillover Effect between the Regional and the National Housing Markets in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1957-1976, December.
- Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2008. "Big City Difference? Another Look at Factors Driving House Prices," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 157-177, November.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012.
"Testing for Persistence with Breaks and Outliers in South African House Prices,"
201233, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Testing for Persistence with Breaks and Outliers in South African House Prices," Faculty Working Papers 20/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Testing for persistence with breaks and outliers in South African house prices," NCID Working Papers 01/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:993860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2014. "Housing Markets in China and Policy Implications: Comovement or Ripple Effect," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(6), pages 103-120, November.
- Mary Riddel, 2011. "Are Housing Bubbles Contagious? A Case Study of Las Vegas and Los Angeles Home Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 126-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:31:y:1994:i:10:p:1667-1689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.