Housing, Wages and UK Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988.
"Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 121-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," NBER Working Papers 1746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 92, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Mufakharul Islam, 1986. "Discussion," The Indian Economic & Social History Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 217-226, June.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Edison, Hali J. & Miller, Marcus H. & Williamson, John, 1987. "On evaluating and extending the target zone proposal," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 199-224.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 143-175, Supplemen.
- Taylor, John B., 1985.
"International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policy rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 53-81.
- John B. Taylor, 1984. "International Coordination in the Design of Macroeconomic Policy Rules," NBER Working Papers 1506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levine, Paul & Currie, David, 1985. "Optimal feedback rules in an open economy macromodel with rational expectations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 141-163, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHouse Prices; Housing Tenure; Labour Markets; Labour Mobility; Unemployment; Wage Determination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .