Using Escape Rooms for Conducting Team Research: Understanding Development, Considerations, and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Tjosvold & Zi‐you Yu & Chun Hui, 2004. "Team Learning from Mistakes: The Contribution of Cooperative Goals and Problem‐Solving," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1223-1245, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willy C. Kriz, 2020. "Gaming in the Time of COVID-19," Simulation & Gaming, , vol. 51(4), pages 403-410, August.
- Agoritsa Makri & Dimitrios Vlachopoulos & Richard A. Martina, 2021. "Digital Escape Rooms as Innovative Pedagogical Tools in Education: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-29, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ambra Galeazzo & Andrea Furlan & Andrea Vinelli, 0. "The organizational infrastructure of continuous improvement – an empirical analysis," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Hong T. M. Bui & Yehuda Baruch & Vinh S. Chau & Hong-Wei He, 2016. "Team learning: The missing construct from a cross-cultural examination of higher education," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Yueqiao Qiao & Zhe Zhang & Ming Jia, 2021. "Their Pain, Our Pleasure: How and When Peer Abusive Supervision Leads to Third Parties’ Schadenfreude and Work Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 169(4), pages 695-711, April.
- GressgÃ¥rd, Leif Jarle & Hansen, KÃ¥re, 2015. "Knowledge exchange and learning from failures in distributed environments: The role of contractor relationship management and work characteristics," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 167-175.
- Wu, Long-Zeng & Ferris, D. Lance & Kwan, Ho Kwong & Chiang, Flora & Snape, Ed & Liang, Lindie H., 2015. "Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 51-66.
- Ben Lupton & Richard Warren, 2018. "Managing Without Blame? Insights from the Philosophy of Blame," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 41-52, September.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Holger Patzelt & Trenton A. Williams & Dennis Warnecke, 2014. "How Does Project Termination Impact Project Team Members? Rapid Termination, ‘Creeping Death’, and Learning from Failure," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 513-546, June.
- Khalil Rhaiem & Nabil Amara, 2021. "Learning from innovation failures: a systematic review of the literature and research agenda," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 189-234, February.
- Wing Shing Lee, 2020. "An Experimental Investigation Into the Application of a Learning-From-Mistakes Approach Among Freshmen Students," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Qingyan Ye & Duanxu Wang & Xi Li, 2019. "Inclusive leadership and employeesâ€™ learning from errors: A moderated mediation model," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 44(3), pages 462-481, August.
- Ambra Galeazzo & Andrea Furlan & Andrea Vinelli, 2017. "The organizational infrastructure of continuous improvement – an empirical analysis," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 33-46, June.
- Kim, Kyoung Yong & Atwater, Leanne & Jolly, Phillip & Ugwuanyi, Ijeoma & Baik, Kibok & Yu, Jia, 2021. "Supportive leadership and job performance: Contributions of supportive climate, team-member exchange (TMX), and group-mean TMX," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 661-674.
- Maija Vähämäki, 2005. "Democratic dialogue and collective learning in the context of self-managed teams," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 1(1), pages 109-115, November.
- Danneels, Erwin & Vestal, Alex, 2020. "Normalizing vs. analyzing: Drawing the lessons from failure to enhance firm innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(1).
- Arnoud Oude Groote Beverborg & Peter J. C. Sleegers & Maaike D. Endedijk & Klaas Van Veen, 2015. "Towards Sustaining Levels of Reflective Learning: How Do Transformational Leadership, Task Interdependence, and Self-Efficacy Shape Teacher Learning in Schools?," Societies, MDPI, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, March.
More about this item
Keywordsescape room; methodology; team performance; teams; teamwork;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:simgam:v:51:y:2020:i:4:p:443-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.