The Effectiveness of Incentive Mechanisms in Major League Baseball
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:215-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Playing For Keeps: Pay And Performance In The Nba," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 145-161, January.
- Heather O’Neill, 2013. "Do Major League Baseball Hitters Engage in Opportunistic Behavior?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 215-232, August.
- Jahn K. Hakes & Chad Turner, 2008. "Long-Term Contracts in Major League Baseball," Working Papers 0831, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- D Berri & R Simmons, 2007. "Race and the evaluation of signal callers in the national football league," Working Papers 591147, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jospec:v:3:y:2002:i:3:p:246-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .