Geography, Rebel Capability, and the Duration of Civil Conflict
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. M. Quinn, 2015. "Territorial contestation and repressive violence in civil war," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 536-554, October.
- Ore Koren & Benjamin E. Bagozzi, 2016. "From global to local, food insecurity is associated with contemporary armed conflicts," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 999-1010, October.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013.
"War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust, and Conflict,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(3), pages 1114-1147.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Rohner, D. & Thoenig, M. & Zilibotti, F., 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1136, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War signals: a theory of trade, trust and conflict," ECON - Working Papers 013, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Dominic Rohner, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," 2011 Meeting Papers 281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," OxCarre Working Papers 058, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," CEPR Discussion Papers 8352, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:46-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morelli, Massimo & Rohner, Dominic, 2015.
"Resource concentration and civil wars,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 32-47.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2013. "Resource Concentration and Civil Wars," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2014. "Resource Concentration and Civil Wars," NBER Working Papers 20129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bpj:pepspp:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:7:n:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burton Lucy & Johnson Shane D. & Braithwaite Alex, 2017. "Potential uses of Numerical Simulation for the Modelling of Civil Conflict," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Dominik Noe, 2013. "Determinants of the duration and ending of terrorist and other non-state armed groups," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 140, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 19 Sep 2013.
- Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015. "What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 167-183.
- de Juan, Alexander, 2012. "Mapping Political Violence – The Approaches and Conceptual Challenges of Subnational Geospatial Analyses of Intrastate Conflict," GIGA Working Papers 211, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsgeography; civil war; disaggregation; duration; resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:53:y:2009:i:4:p:544-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .