Export Crops and Civil Conflict
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin-Shields, Charles P. & Stojetz, Wolfgang, 2019.
"Food security and conflict: Empirical challenges and future opportunities for research and policy making on food security and conflict,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 150-164.
- Martin-Shields, Charles & Stojetz, Wolfgang, 2018. "Food security and conflict: Empirical challenges and future opportunities for research and policy making on food security and conflict," ESA Working Papers 288954, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; Export Crops; Civil Conflict; Insurgent Control; Bananas;
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:esocpu:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://esoc.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .