Deregulation and its Long-Run Effects on the Availability of Banking Services in Low-Income Communities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Bernad & Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime Gómez, 2008. "Deregulation and its long-run effects on the availability of banking services in low-income communities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(7), pages 1681-1696, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Alamá & D. Conesa & A. Forte & E. Tortosa-Ausina, 2015. "The geography of Spanish bank branches," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 722-744, April.
- Mª Pilar García-Alcober & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Diego Prior & Manuel Illueca, 2014. "Cost and revenue efficiency in Spanish banking: What distributions show," Working Papers 2014/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Luisa Alamá & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012.
"Bank Branch Geographic Location Patterns in S pain: Some Implications for Financial Exclusion,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 505-543, September.
- Luisa Alamá Sabater & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "Bank branch geographic location patterns in Spain: some implications for financial exclusion," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & David Conesa & Luisa AlamÃ¡, 2011. "Location and geographic diversification patterns of Spanish financial institutions: Implications for growth, 1989-2009," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1162, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:40:y:2008:i:7:p:1681-1696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.