Economic Development and Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dynarski, Susan, 2000. "Hope for Whom? Financial Aid for the Middle Class and Its Impact on College Attendance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(3), pages 629-662, September.
- Kate Bishop & Toke Reichstein & Ammon Salter, 2008. "Exploring the Role of Geographic Proximity in Shaping University–Industry Interaction," Chapters,in: Creating Wealth from Knowledge, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Lindelöf & Hans Löfsten, 2004. "Proximity as a Resource Base for Competitive Advantage: University--Industry Links for Technology Transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 311-326, August.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 2001. "Migration of recent college graduates: evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 13-34.
- Gerke Hoogstra & Jouke Van Dijk & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "Do jobs follow people or people follow jobs? A meta-analysis of Carlino-Mills studies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p737, European Regional Science Association.
- (ed.), 1992. "Index," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1241, April.
- Iryna Lendel, 2010. "The Impact of Research Universities on Regional Economies: The Concept of University Products," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(3), pages 210-230, August.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2003. "The waxing and waning of regional economies: the chicken-egg question of jobs versus people," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 76-97, January.
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick, 2008.
"Inside the black box of regional development: human capital, the creative class and tolerance,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 615-649, September.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Elizabeth Currid & Kevin Stolarick, 2010. "The Occupationâ€”Industry Mismatch: New Trajectories for Regional Cluster Analysis and Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 337-362, February.
- Edward W. (Ned) Hill & Iryna Lendel, 2007. "The Impact of the Reputation of Bio-Life Science and Engineering Doctoral Programs on Regional Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 21(3), pages 223-243, August.
- Ann Markusen & Gregory H. Wassall & Douglas DeNatale & Randy Cohen, 2008. "Defining the Creative Economy: Industry and Occupational Approaches," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(1), pages 24-45, February.
- Paul D. Gottlieb & George Joseph, 2006. "College-To-Work Migration Of Technology Graduates And Holders Of Doctorates Within The United States," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 627-659.
- John Deskins & Brian Hill & Laura Ullrich, 2010. "Education Spending and State Economic Growth: Are All Dollars Created Equal?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 24(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Bound, John & Groen, Jeffrey & Kezdi, G.Gabor & Turner, Sarah, 2004. "Trade in university training: cross-state variation in the production and stock of college-educated labor," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 143-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Sonnenschein, 2016. "Understanding indicator choice for the assessment of research, development, and demonstration financing of low-carbon energy technologies: Lessons from the Nordic countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; energy policy and planning; stimulus funding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:111-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .