The Correlates of War Data On War: an Update To 1997
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2009. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875578, December.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2013.
"Geographic clustering and productivity: An instrumental variable approach for classical composers,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 94-110.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2011. "Geographic Clustering and Productivity: An Instrumental Variable Approach for Classical Composers," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48738, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Geographic Clustering and Productivity: An Instrumental Variable Approach for Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep0611, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol J Borowiecki, 2015.
"Agglomeration economies in classical music,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 443-468, August.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Trinity Economics Papers tep0213, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Working Papers 0047, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Borowiecki, Karol J., 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Colgan, Jeff, 2011. "Oil and resource-backed aggression," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1669-1676, March.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2009. "Do Gender Quotas Influence Women’s Representation and Policies?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2014. "Africa is on time," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 311-338, September.
- Karol Borowiecki & John O’Hagan, 2013. "Impact of war on individual life-cycle creativity: tentative evidence in relation to composers," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(3), pages 347-358, August.
- Rafael Reuveny & Will H. Moore, 2009. "Does Environmental Degradation Influence Migration? Emigration to Developed Countries in the Late 1980s and 1990s," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(3), pages 461-479, September.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:65-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bohdan Kukharskyy, 2012. "Global Sourcing if Contracts are Reference Points," Working Papers 129, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- David Maher, 2015. "Rooted in Violence: Civil War, International Trade and the Expansion of Palm Oil in Colombia," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 299-330, April.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:384-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Deana & Andrea Gamba, 2008. "Democracy, openness and jumps in growth," KITeS Working Papers 221, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
- Matthew R DiGiuseppe & Colin M Barry & Richard W Frank, 2012. "Good for the money," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(3), pages 391-405, May.
- Garriga, Ana Carolina & Phillips, Brian John, 2014. "Foreign Aid as a Signal to Investors: Predicting FDI in Post-Conflict Countries," MPRA Paper 88643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barro, Robert J. & Ursúa, José F., 2017. "Stock-market crashes and depressions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 384-398.
- Rui Pedro Esteves, 2008. "Between Imperialism and Capitalism. European Capital Exports Before 1914," Working Papers 8022, Economic History Society.
- Wehner, Joachim, 2010. "Cabinet structure and fiscal policy outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:compsc:v:18:y:2000:i:1:p:123-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.