Do Gender Quotas Influence Women’s Representation and Policies?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vittorio Valli & Donatella Saccone, 2009.
"Structural Change and Economic Development in China and India,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(1), pages 101-129, June.
- Donatella Saccone & Valli Vittorio, 2009. "Structural Change and Economic Development in China and India," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200907, University of Turin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2014.
"Women in cabinet and public health spending: evidence across countries,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 281-304, August.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan, 2012. "Women in cabinet and public health spending: Evidence across countries," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-574, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moritz Linder, 2016. "Female Representation in Politics and the Effect of Quotas," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), 02.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:68-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozzano, Monica, 2017.
"On the historical roots of women's empowerment across Italian provinces: religion or family culture?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 24-46.
- Monica Bozzano, 2015. "On the Historical Roots of Women’s Empowerment across Italian Provinces: Religion or Family Culture?," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 110, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid to Women?s Equality Organizations in the MENA : Does Aid Promote Women's Political Participation?," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Clayton,Amanda & Noveck,Jennifer Lynn & Levi,Margaret, 2015. "When elites meet : decentralization, power-sharing, and public goods provision in post-conflict Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7335, The World Bank.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:19189891 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ximena Peña & Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Hugo Ñopo & Jorge Luis Castañeda, 2013. "Mujer y movilidad social," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010498, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale legislator; gender quotas; policy outcomes;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:13-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .