Testing Limited Arbitrage: The Case of the Tunisian Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990.
"Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-395, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," NBER Working Papers 2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Scholarly Articles 27693805, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1992. "Feedback Traders and Stock Return Autocorrelations: Evidence from a Century of Daily Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 415-425, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Wurgler & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2002. "Does Arbitrage Flatten Demand Curves for Stocks?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(4), pages 583-608, October.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Michael J. Cooper & Huseyin Gulen & Michael J. Schill, 2008. "Asset Growth and the Cross‐Section of Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1609-1651, August.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 2000. "Inefficient Markets: An Introduction to Behavioral Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292272.
- Martin Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2008.
"Empirical evidence on feedback trading in mature and emerging stock markets,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1379-1389.
- Martin T. Bohl & Pierre Siklos, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on Feedback Trading in Mature and Emerging Stock Markets," Research Paper Series 137, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Titman, Sheridan & Wei, K. C. John & Xie, Feixue, 2004. "Capital Investments and Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 677-700, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chau, Frankie & Deesomsak, Rataporn & Koutmos, Dimitrios, 2016. "Does investor sentiment really matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 221-232.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, January.
- Chau, Frankie & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Shi, Yukun, 2015. "Arbitrage opportunities and feedback trading in emissions and energy markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 130-147.
- Julijana Angelovska, 2013. "Detecting Positive Feedback Trading when Autocorrelation is Positive," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 93-101, May.
- David Hirshleife, 2015. "Behavioral Finance," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 133-159, December.
- Chau, Frankie & Deesomsak, Rataporn & Lau, Marco C.K., 2011. "Investor sentiment and feedback trading: Evidence from the exchange-traded fund markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 292-305.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lu Zhang, 2017. "The Investment CAPM," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 23(4), pages 545-603, September.
- Schuppli, Michael & Bohl, Martin T., 2010. "Do foreign institutional investors destabilize China's A-share markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 36-50, February.
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey & Yuan, Yu, 2012. "Global, local, and contagious investor sentiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 272-287.
- Warren Dean & Robert Faff, 2011. "Feedback trading and the behavioural ICAPM: multivariate evidence across international equity and bond markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(22), pages 1665-1678.
- Tihana Škrinjarić, 2018. "Revisiting Herding Investment Behavior on the Zagreb Stock Exchange: A Quantile Regression Approach," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 119-162, December.
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2010.
"Oil price dynamics and speculation: A multivariate financial approach,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 363-372, March.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2008. "Oil price Dynamics and Speculation. A Multivariate Financial Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michael Schuppli & Martin T. Bohl, 2009. "Do Foreign Institutional Investors Destabilize China’s A-Share Markets?," CQE Working Papers 0909, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Betermier, Sebastien & Calvet, Laurent & Jo, Evan, 2019. "A Supply and Demand Approach to Equity Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 13974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhi Da & Borja Larrain & Clemens Sialm & José Tessada, 2016. "Coordinated Noise Trading: Evidence from Pension Fund Reallocations," NBER Working Papers 22161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imran Riaz MALIK* & Attaullah SHAH*, 2014. "Market Varying Conditional Risk-Return Relationship," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 24(2), pages 121-142.
- Yin, Libo & Liao, Huiyi, 2020. "Firm’s quality increases and the cross-section of stock returns: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 228-243.
- Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Liu, Fei & Pantelous, Athanasios A. & Shao, Jia, 2020. "Pricing inefficiencies and feedback trading: Evidence from country ETFs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Robert F. Stambaugh & Yu Yuan, 2017. "Mispricing Factors," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 1270-1315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rss:jnljef:v2i2p2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danish Khalil). General contact details of provider: http://www.rassweb.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.