High-Tech Employment And State Economic Development Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helms, L Jay, 1985. "The Effect of State and Local Taxes on Economic Growth: A Time Series-Cross Section Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 574-582, November.
- Mofidi, Alaeddin & Stone, Joe A, 1990. "Do State and Local Taxes Affect Economic Growth?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 686-691, November.
- Newman, Robert J. & Sullivan, Dennis H., 1988. "Econometric analysis of business tax impacts on industrial location: What do we know, and how do we know it?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-234, March.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1992. "Model Specification Tests and Artificial Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 102-146, March.
- Treyz, George I., 1991. "Causes of changes in wage variation among states," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 50-62, January.
- Daniel K. Lee, 1992. "A Survey Of Target Industries," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 43-57, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Discussion [of the Effects of State and Local Public Services on Economic Development by Ronald C. Fisher]," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1997, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Patridge, Mark D. & Galloway, Hamilton, 2008. "Are High-Tech Employment and Natural Amenities Linked?: Answers from a Smoothed Bayesian Spatial Model," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6459, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2008.
"The Push-Pull Effects of the Information Technology Boom and Bust,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 22(3), pages 200-212, August.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Pitts, M. Melinda & Robertson, John C., 2008. "The Push-Pull Effects of the Information Technology Boom and Bust," MPRA Paper 44800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Rickman & Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Geographic Determinants of Hi-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," ERSA conference papers ersa11p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Goetz, Stephan J., 1998. "Location Decisions Of Energy-Intensive Manufacturing Firms: Estimating The Potential Impact Of Electric Utilities Deregulation," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20951, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2006. "The push-pull effects of the information technology boom and bust: insight from matched employer-employee data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1997. "Effects of state and local public services on economic development," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 53-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v23:y:1993:i:3:p:287-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .