Research on Change Management into Small Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU, 2016. "Research On Change Management Into Small Family Businesses," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 302-306, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Arregle & Michael A. Hitt & David G. Sirmon & Philippe Very, 2007. "The Development of Organizational Social Capital: Attributes of Family Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 73-95, January.
- Roberto Barontini & Lorenzo Caprio, 2006. "The Effect of Family Control on Firm Value and Performance: Evidence from Continental Europe," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(5), pages 689-723.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU & Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU & Filip ZGUBEA & Alina TUDORACHE, 2012. "Economic Survey on Knowledge Based Management in Romanian Companies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 325-336, May.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
- Ion Verboncu & Eduard Ceptureanu & Sebastian Ceptureanu, 2011. "Model Of Organizational Change By Reengineering," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 628-639, November.
- NICOLESCU Ciprian & CEPTUREANU Eduard, 2009. "Romanian entrepreneurial environment, key aspect in investment decision," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1 Special), pages 234-239, July.
- William S. Schulze & Michael H. Lubatkin & Richard N. Dino & Ann K. Buchholtz, 2001. "Agency Relationships in Family Firms: Theory and Evidence," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116, April.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU & Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU & Alina TUDORACHE & Filip ZGUBEA, 2012. "Knowledge Based Economy Assessment in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 70-87, June.
- Sebastian Ion CEPTUREANU & Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Challenges And Barriers Of European Young Entrepreneurs," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(3), pages 34-58, September.
- Miller, Danny & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Lester, Richard H. & Cannella Jr., Albert A., 2007. "Are family firms really superior performers?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 829-858, December.
- Eduard Gabriel CEPTUREANU, 2015. "Reactions to Change in Romanian SMEs," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Linda Argote & Henrich R. Greve, 2007. "A Behavioral Theory of the Firm ---40 Years and Counting: Introduction and Impact," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 337-349, June.
More about this item
Keywordschange; entrepreneurship; small business.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:17:y:2016:i:5:p:459-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.