“Cultural Conflict”: Problem and Resolution Readdressed in Terms of Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- -, 1993. "A new international industrial order," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30103, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- N/A, 1993. "National Institute Discussion Papers," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 143(1), pages 116-117, February.
- Jora Octavian-Dragomir, 2009. "Trei teorii liberale ale proprietăţii şi fundamentele analizei economice în termeni de proprietate (IV – Analiza contrafactuală a aproprierii)," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 04, December.
- N/A, 1993. "National Institute Discussion Papers," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 144(1), pages 116-118, May.
- -, 1993. "International economic highlights 1992," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28937, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordsculture; civilization; conflict; cooperation; property rights.;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:5:p:546-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.