Generic Integration of Lean, Agile, Resilient, and Green Practices in Automotive Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J., 2006. "eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 449-456, April.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:2:p:234-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Krafft & Markus Rudolf & Elisabeth Rudolf-Sipötz, 2005. "Valuation of Customers in Growth Companies - a Scenario Based Model," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 57(2), pages 103-127, April.
- Wolfgang Ulaga, 2011. "Investigating customer value in global business markets: Commentary essay," Post-Print hal-00596975, HAL.
- Kim, DaeSoo, 2006. "Process chain: A new paradigm of collaborative commerce and synchronized supply chain," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 359-367.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:1:p:92-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ketchen, David Jr. & Rebarick, William & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Meyer, David, 2008. "Best value supply chains: A key competitive weapon for the 21st century," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 235-243.
- Adobor, Henry & McMullen, Ronald, 2007. "Supplier diversity and supply chain management: A strategic approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 219-229.
- Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N., 2011. "How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 401-407, April.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Ulaga, Wolfgang, 2011. "Investigating customer value in global business markets: Commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 928-930, August.
- Blocker, Christopher P., 2011. "Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 533-540, May.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
More about this item
Keywordsautomotive industry; Bayesian network; Supply chain integration; supply chain practices;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:2:p:237-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.