The Difficulty in Following Project Schedule as a Key Project Management Challenge: Family Firm Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion POPA & Simona Catalina STEFAN & Doina I. POPESCU, 2015. "The Dynamic Analysis Of The Main Strengths And Weaknesses Of Romanian Firms' Management," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Ion POPA & Simona C?t?lina ?TEFAN, 2015. "The Analysis Of The Main Strengths And Weaknesses Of Romanian Firms’ Management," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(4), pages 5-15, December.
- Petra Rydvalová & Eva Karhanová Horynová & Magdalena Zbránková, 2016. "Family Business as Source of Municipality Development in the Czech Republic," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 168-168, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily business; project management difficulties; project schedule; Poland;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:merase:v:1:y:2016:i:2:p:136-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.